We are offering virtual Physiotherapy appointments
Max Moncton has jumped into the virtual world. We have been closed to face to face appointments since March 16, 2020 due to COVID-19. We are offering virtual physiotherapy assessments and followups via a secure video platform to continue to help clients through their injuries/pain and reach their goals.
These virtual sessions are great for:
- Initial consultation: we can guide you through what to do and what not to do after an injury, how to best care for your injury and what to expect for a time line of the injury
- Education: let us teach you what we know! We can help you with your work-from-home set up, how best to manage your neck or back pain, what to do if you've sustained a concussion, when to work through the pain and when to stop etc.
- Exercises: we can provide you with an individualized strengthening, stretching or mobility program made specifically for what you need. We can continue to progress this as you progress. We can also help you attain any small equipment that you may need (ie. resistance bands, foam rollers, dumbbells).
- Concussion rehabilitation: much of our concussion rehabilitation involves education, guidance and assessments that can be completed virtually.
Our services are offered on a secure privacy compliant platform made specifically for tele-health. These sessions can be completed via PC, laptop, tablet/ipad or android/iPhone. You will also be given access to our exercise program where you can see your specific exercises (with pictures and videos!) and the frequency with which your Physiotherapist recommends that you complete them.
What to expect:
- you will be emailed a consent form to complete (and a general health intake form if you are brand new to our clinic).
- prior to your appointment you will receive an email with a link to click to access the virtual session.
- depending on the device you are using you may be prompted to download an app.
- you will be asked to click to consent and will be connected with your physiotherapist who will be waiting on the other side of the screen!
- make sure you have a bit of space around you, as you may be asked to stand up to perform a few tests or show your therapist what the specific problem is.
We will make sure to have lots of time for your first appointment in case there are technology problems. If you haven't logged in at your appointment time we will call you to walk you through it.
How to book:
Call (506) 388-1333 and leave a voicemail - we will return your call within 1-2 business days
Book online at maxmoncton.ca (click the book appointment button at the top of the page)
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by leaving a voicemail or emailing us at email@example.com